I am going to be holding my first Photoshop Retouching Course aimed at wedding & portrait photographers. This is in conjunction with JULIA BOGGIO HIGH who have asked me to join them as an instructor. I have some gorgeous new images from Julia which I will be going through with you and retouching on the course. See below for a full outline of the course on 23 November.
Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding the course either in the comments below or drop me an email. I would also love to know what you would like to learn about the most?
See examples of my high end beauty retouching before and afters:
RETOUCHING BEFORE AND AFTERS
RETOUCHING COURSE FOR WEDDING & PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHERS
To help photographers with a good working knowledge of Photoshop raise their skills to the next level
This exclusive new course will cover:
– High end fashion versus wedding & portraiture retouching
– Workflow: Importing images and naming folders correctly so you can
find files easily
– Using Photomechanic to cull images quickly
– Non-destructive image editing with layers and paths
– Using the Liquify tool to warp: shape models, slim chins, etc.
– Cloning and Healing: Getting rid of spots and wrinkles
– Smoothing out skin
– Using High Pass Sharpening to bring out clothes & make things pop
– Adding contrast, curves, levels
– Dodging and Burning: Lightening and darkening areas
– Writing actions to speed up workflow
– Creating your own recipe for retouching
Julia Boggio Studios, Wimbledon SW19 2RD, 10am – 4pm
What to bring:
£300+VAT (Includes lunch and teas/coffees)
Minimum 10 delegates, Maximum 15