I am sure you photographers out there have all done this before. Shooting with more than one camera body or having a second shooter means that we should all sync our camera dates and times BEFORE the wedding. Unfortunately sometimes, as we are all human, we forget. Not to worry – Photomechanic (my favourite for culling images with lightening speed) has a solution for this:
“Adjust Capture Dates and Times”
• First Sort By Serial – this sorts the images by Serial Number on each camera
• Select all images from the camera body you wish to change the time on
• Work out the time difference by checking on the two camera body’s
– mine where 5 minutes out
• Tools menu > Adjust Capture Dates and Times
• I put in -5 minutes (change to suite your times)
• Lastly Sort By Capture Time to check that they are now all correctly synced
See the screengrabs of the above steps.
I hope this was helpful, if so please leave a comment as I am thinking of doing more Tips For Photographers.